For 23 years and counting, ProZ.com has been a vehicle for serious language professionals who want to go somewhere new in their businesses and careers. For a limited time, you can put ProZ.com to work for you, at special prices on both membership and training, and with added incentives.
Priority rank in the directory and in job quotes
Exclusive visibility to new potential clients on ProZ.com and on the web
Access to member-only jobs
Full access to the Blue Board, a risk management tool for freelancers
Track visitors to your profile
Online invoicing for language professionals
Full access to ProZ.com industry reports
Enhanced profile tools (localization, custom tabs, etc.)
Full access to ProZ.com Mobile
Full access to ProZ.com translation contests
Build a real-time project history to attract clients and collaborators with "What I am working on" (WIWO)
Access to mentoring
Discounts on software, training and events
Free access to online virtual events and ProZ/TV broadcasts
Free access to ProZ.com Meetups: presentations from and discussions with professionals on different aspects of translation, interpreting, and business
Personalized assistance from the ProZ.com team to help you find success
And more. See a full benefits comparison table here.
- All benefits included in Standard membership, PLUS:
- Full access to a video training library with over a thousand hours of content
- Full floating license to CAT tool CafeTran Espresso
- Free professional membership to TM-Town
- Greater visibility to potential clients using ProZ.com APIs
- Access to the new Native language verification program
- Enhanced profile visitors dashboard
- Full access to and participation in ProZ.com Pools of specialists
- Full access to the SecurePRO™ program
- New detailed category ratings for outsourcers in the Blue Board
- Real-time communication tools for client contact
- Free downloads of Henk Sanderson's IATE terminology packages
- Free downloads of the CJK Dictionary Institute's terminology packages
- 10 monthly credits in TransPDF, a fast and reliable PDF translation tool
- Personal profile review and suggestions for improving client contact from the ProZ.com site team
- And more services being added regularly, at no additional cost to Plus subscribers...
I love all things ProZ.com because ProZ.com keeps on delivering. ProZ.com landed me a few regular and casual clients, but that is enough. ProZ.com is also my pension plan. Earning bucks with the laptop on the balcony of a hotel. Sea-side.
ProZ.com is where professionals meet!
ProZ.com membership was a huge help for me. It allowed me to kick start my career. I got my first few jobs there, and now I have a good CV, which lead me to getting even more jobs elsewhere.
90% of my clients in the last 10 years contacted me thanks to ProZ.com membership.
I became a member and it just took 3 months to meet a client. I started gradually by becoming a site member and then a Certified PRO. My investment returned following the first job on ProZ.com.
I get more direct requests than I can keep up with and the rest of my jobs are referrals.
I have a very satisfying number of clients in Spain, as well as in several countries in South America, thanks to ProZ.com. The positive client feedback I have received in the Willingness to Work Again section of my profile has also seemed to help me stand out to potential clients.
ProZ.com was a turning point for me. Before finding out about it, getting big clients and jobs was a Dantesque task... Thanks to ProZ.com, some of the largest companies in the world are now my clients, and ProZ.com helped me achieve a successful international career.
In less than a month, I have had more jobs than ever and I have already earned back the membership cost.
I only have positive things to say about ProZ.com, which has been a tremendous source of professional support for me this year.
I am constantly recommending it to friends and colleagues.
The overwhelming majority of my customers find me through ProZ.com, so to me it makes economic sense.
I have been with ProZ.com as a paying member for over 10 years because every year I make a considerable amount of money that I would not have made otherwise.
Set off now. Take the journey with friends if you want.
If you start your ProZ.com membership now, you will receive, in addition to the included membership benefits, an additional "incentives package" which includes resources compiled with the serious language professional in mind:
- The first ten (10) freelancers to purchase or upgrade to Plus membership receive a free license to TO3000
- 40% discount on CafeTran Espresso and free training*
- 30% discount on Wordfast Pro
- Additional discounts for members on ProZ.com training courses
- A selection of informative talks from industry experts on topics ranging from building and growing your business as a freelancer to risk management, marketing, getting into Audiovisual translation, and more
- Personalized profile review from ProZ.com staff to increase your chances at meeting the kind of clients you are looking for (hands-on workshops, you choose when)
- A chance to participate in the latest translation contest -- test your skills and have fun with colleagues (submissions open on November 15th!)
* If you are a Plus subscriber, CafeTran already comes included in your subscription!
If you are still hesitant, remember that you don't have to go it alone. The ProZ.com site team is here to serve you, to help you meet your professional objectives. And you also have the option to set out on your ProZ.com membership with friends or trusted colleagues, through group memberships »