Follow these steps to start taking calls with ProZ.com
Interpreting assignments are currently being routed to ProZ.com interpreters through the Boostlingo platform and the ProZ.com Pools directory. You will need to activate your profiles on these platforms and upload the required documentation so that you can start receiving on-demand calls. Also remember to complete the HIPAA-compliance test for remote interpreters!
- Activate your Boostlingo profile: an invitation has been sent to you to activate your profile, check your inbox (and spam folder). If you can't find the invitation, please request a new one to email@example.com
- Submit your application here to activate your Interpreter Pool profile. Remember to sign the HIPAA Business Associate Agreement when submitting your application!
Take the mandatory training
You need to receive training so that you can successfully take calls with ProZ.com partners. The training is available on the EdApp platform. When creating an account on EdApp, remember to apply this passcode ieEnmWF2972pM so that you can have free access to the courses. You can create an account on EdApp here https://link.edapp.com/WJRzvXNzLlb
Make sure you complete the following courses:
- HIPAA-Compliance for Remote Interpreters
- Using Online Interpreting Platforms
- Real Work Situations: Conflict Management
- Real Work Situations: Compliance Issues
- Fraud, Waste, and Abuse
Upload documentation to profiles
You must upload the following documentation to the profiles you created in the first step.
- Copy of any translation or interpretation-related certification.
- Copy of any reference letters or proof of past experience that you may have.
- Signed copy of the Boostlingo Code of Conduct. You can sign the Code anywhere by the end of the document. Download the Code of Conduct here.
- Complete the EF SET test here. If you already have any English-language proficiency certificate (like the TOEFL test or similar) or if you are an English native, you don't need to complete this test.
- Complete the Mandated Reporter training and upload it to your Boostlingo profile.
- Complete the TWILIO network test. Then take a screenshot and upload it to your profile with the rest of the documentation.
- Upload any other relevant certifications to your profile (for example, if you are an ASL interpreter, you must upload your RID certification).
- Interpreters are paid via ProZ*Pay. Click here to make sure your billing information is up to date.
After you have finished all these steps, contact your ProZ.com Interpreter partner for a test call so that you can start interpreting with ProZ.com. You may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in case your have any questions or require assistance.