Using freelancers for language jobs can help save time and make LSPs more efficient. Paying freelancers from around the world is not efficient. Imagine if the time to onboard and pay those same freelancers were eliminated.
ProZ*Pay offers bulk payment services for anyone in the language industry needing to pay multiple freelancers.
How does it work?
- Share a spreadsheet with ProZ.com that includes who to pay (email/name), how much, and when. These can be sent weekly, monthly or daily. It is up to you.
- Site staff will enter this information into ProZ*Pay
- Freelancers will receive notice that their money is on the way, and they can request to receive in ways that suit them best (bank transfer, Payoneer, PayPal, Skrill, Western Union and more).
How are payments funded?
Shortly after receiving your spreadsheet, ProZ*Pay will send an invoice to you or your finance contact. Pay one time to ProZ*Pay.
- Sending your spreadsheet early makes happy freelancers
- If your Blue Board rating is high enough, you may qualify for some credit
- ProZ.com will onboard your freelancer with or without a ProZ.com profile. With over 1 million registered freelancers, it's likely most of them are.
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me directly.