Using freelancers for language jobs can help save time and make language service companies more efficient. Paying freelancers from around the world is not efficient. The international banking systme is complex with many obstacles and individual needs for specific language professionals.
Imagine if the time to onboard and pay those same freelancers were eliminated.
ProZ*Pay offers bulk payment services for anyone in the language industry needing to pay multiple freelancers. ProZ*Pay is a member service that works on behalf of freelancers to get them most money, efficiently, fast, as soon as possible, even in advance of pay day.
How does it work?
- Share a spreadsheet with ProZ.com that includes who to pay (email/name), how much, and when. These can be sent weekly, monthly or daily. It is up to you. It can be shared via email to email@example.com, through the payment interface or via the ProZ*Pay API.
- Site staff will enter this information into ProZ*Pay
- Freelancers will receive notice that their money is on the way, and they can request to receive in ways that suit them best (bank transfer, Payoneer, PayPal, Skrill, cryptocurrency and more).
How are payments funded?
Shortly after receiving your spreadsheet, ProZ*Pay will send an invoice to you or your finance contact. You can fund the payments in the way that works best for you. Bank transfer is preferred, but options also available using credit cards, PayPal, Payoneer, additional currencies, etc.
- Sending your spreadsheet early makes happy freelancers
- If your Blue Board rating is high enough, you may qualify for some credit
- ProZ.com will onboard your freelancer with or without a ProZ.com profile. With over 1.3 million registered freelancers, it's likely most of them are.
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me directly.