Join ProZ.com/TV for free access to the online Freelancer Success Summit April 7-9th, organized specifically to help you through this critical period. There is no pre-registration required and is available for all site users at ProZ.com.
For three days, access to 30+ hours of content including online sessions, panel discussions, focus groups, chat, live Q&A, virtual Powwows, free training, giveaways, free access to the video library and more.
To participate just show up to https://www.proz.com/tv/Summit2020 starting at 14:00 GMT Tuesday, April 7. No registration required.
The program has been designed to address both professional issues, such as how we make the best of the crisis period to rethink our business strategy and reach out to new clients, and personal angles, such as how to work on your mental and physical wellbeing through meditation, yoga, and breathing exercises. The two go hand in hand, especially in times of unusual stress.
And that certainly applies to many people in the current circumstances. This opportunity to reset comes just at the right time, so please take advantage!
Mark your calendar for April 7-9 to join thousands of linguists from around the globe at ProZ.com/TV.
ProZ.com Freelance Summit schedule is available.
Here are some of the presenters (subject to change)
- "Host a virtual powwow" and "Panel - Health & Well being, resources & tips"- Drew MacFadyen, ProZ.com
- "Welcome & Introductory exercise: breathing exercise, a setting of intentions and a brief equanimity practice (mountain meditation)", "Welcome - Body scan meditation (stress relief)", "RAIN meditation (emotional processing)" and "Heart practice (loving-kindness meditation)" - Flor Montero
- "Rivers in the Desert: Growing a Business in a Crisis" - Jonathan Downie
- "Working from Home: Overcoming Practical Challenges", "First steps, how to get started as a freelance translator" and more from the spotlight series - Paul Urwin
- "Finding your purpose and niche through mindfulness and yoga", "Yoga at your desk", "Yoga to release tension" and "Yoga to boost your productivity" - Elena Jiménez Alvarez
- "A leading role in the consolidation of our industry" - Paula Ribeiro
"Becoming a Successful Translator: First Contacts with Clients" - Ramsés Cabrera Olivares
- "Life After MA: Challenges and Successes" - Norhan Mahmoud
- "How to deliver quality interpreting services through RSI platforms?" - Cyril Bel-Ange
- "Restoring a resilient hope in uncertain times: some practical resources and tools" - Patrícia Cardoso Ferreira
- "Localization for an Increasingly Online World" - Max Troyer
- "Intro to tech-savvy terminology for interpreters" - Alexander Drechsel
- "Retraining for Remote Interpreting - How to access the free 14-day Challenge" - Claudia Brauer
This event headlines some of the efforts ProZ.com to help language professionals and anyone in the language industry to stay up-to-date, cooperate and network as the COVID-19 crisis impacts the world. The ProZ.com COVID-19 Resource Center (linked here) is updated daily on the site.
UPDATE: Embed the ProZ.com 2020 Summit on your own website or page visit https://livestream.com/proz/summit and click on share icon
Or use this embed code